Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I could buy 3 Zune Cameras

OPTION #1:

After minimal research I have found out that one NATPE ticket is worth about $1200 or so dollars. One Zune camera is worth about $400. I HAVE HIT A GOLD MINE! All I have to do is find the one guy desperate enough to NATPE that he's willing to trade me 3 Zunes. I could put an ad up on craigslist:

"WILLING TO TRADE

Have one NATPE ticket for January 2011, located in Miami, for free. Willing to trade the ticket (for a dying slice of media and mostly heartbreak and disappointment) for 3 zune cameras. I would like all three to be top quality Zune's. Pitch your television show to a angry television producer, and all it will cost you in 3 zune cameras.

Will not accept Nikon or Canon. Only Zune.

Also willing to accept a single zune and one night of hanging out with Hootie and the Blowfish, recorded on said Zune.

Inquire within."

ZUNE HERE I COME!

No comments:

Post a Comment